These websites and all content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. By accessing and using these websites you acknowledge and agree that use of these websites and the content is entirely at your own risk.
Automated Marketing makes no representations nor warranties regarding these websites and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty:
* (i) that these websites and/or content will be complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or timely;
* (ii) that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through these websites will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose;
* iii) that the operation of these websites will be uninterrupted or error free;
* (iv) that defects or errors in these websites will be corrected;
* (v) that these websites will be free from viruses or harmful components; and
* (vi) that communications to or from these websites will be secure or not intercepted.
Automated Marketing often receives comissions from third party companies as ‘affiliate’ compensation. We also receive free products from time to time to review or make comment on. Not with standing Automated Marketing always delivers a true opinion of the product or service.
The information contained on these websites is for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide accounting, legal, investment, financial, or other advice to you, and you should not rely upon the information to provide any such advice.
All information posted on these websites is intended only as a basis for further discussion, enquiry and study. Automated Marketing disclaims any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising in connection with the use of the contents of these websites or reliance on those contents by any person or organisation, whether in its original form or altered in some way by the user.
Automated Marketing gives no warranties nor does Automated Marketing make any representation in respect of the contents of these websites. Automated Marketing advises users of these websites to seek their own appropriate independent professional advice to matters raised in these websites.